After a few days using it Aviate is getting better and better. I had been adviced by XDA group to add Aviate launcher in to resident to make it faster.
How to do it?
1. You need Xposed Framework Installed. With Xposed Installer add App Setting Module.
You can download the Xposed Installer from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
- Download Xposed Installer and install it
- Launch the Xposed Installer, go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
- Reboot. Don't forget this and ask me why it's not working :)
- Download module and install it
- Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" section
- Enable the module by checking the checkbox
- Reboot. Again! Don't forget to do this.
Configure Aviate to stay Resident. DONE! You will feel that your launcher faster in loading and processing.