Tuesday, November 06, 2012

SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS & ADB INTERFACE

Having problem get your Samsung Phone connected to your PC? Your PC did not recognised it? Tired of installing and un-installing KIES? How about try steps below.....suitable for WinXP, Win7 and Win8

Download and Install Samsung's latest USB drivers & ADB Interface: September 2012!

First Step
  1. Download SAMSUNG USB Drivers for Mobile Phones v1.5.9.0 (x86 & x64) OR Updated version SAMSUNG_USB_Drivers_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.20.0.rar
  2. Uninstall previous version & reboot
  3. Install New Drivers & reboot system
  4. Turn ON “USB debugging” mode on your Android device
  5. Then Plugin your device and following second step


Second Step
  1. Download SAMSUNG Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.503.726 
  2. Connect your Android device to PC true USB
  3. Go to Device Manager on "My Computer", look for the phone and click on it.
  4. Click Properties >Update Driver>Browse>Let me pick>Computer>Have Disk>Browse>Then select the driver you downloaded
  5. Reboot system & enjoy
Continue reading here

Note:
If you do not have dropbox FREE Drive cloud acct CLICK HERE



KitKat available for your Android Phone. Click Here

Mark RED dots for KITKAT Apps

9 comments:

  1. Interesting aricle. ik have a blog to. Visit it please :) http://www.samsunggalaxynote2kopen.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm Hoping you can help me. I've been fooling with this damn phone for hours and can't seem to get anywhere. I've downloaded both of those drivers. I've uninstalled old ones. I installed the new USB Driver, and rebooted. The problem comes with the second driver, as my phone doesn't show up anywhere in device manager. Like, At all. Yes, debugging mode is on on my phone. I'm trying to root my phone, but I can't do it because i can't even get the computer to recognized that it's connected TO the phone at all! =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick little update. Before coming here, I tried testing to see if the driver was good by using DriverManager. It said the the Samsung driver I had was installed correctly, but the device was unplugged. I've tried using KIES also, and it wouldn't recognize the phone was attached. The DriverManager software had a thing for Norton 24/7 help, so I called them. They said they could remote into my computer and fix it for a simple charge of #129.99. What in the WORLD are they smoking!?

      Delete
  3. dont worry. its 2013 and the problem continues. and i hsve paid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added!!
    Enter CS for MD5..
    Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    Please wait..
    CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.md5 is valid.
    Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    Leave CS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. second step is not working.
    >Click Properties >Update Driver>Browse>Let me pick>Computer>Have Disk>Browse>Then select the driver you downloaded
    do not work. windows says he don't find any driver if I try to do thaT.

    ReplyDelete