Thursday, May 15, 2014

Galaxy S5 Theme for Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Would like to S5ing your Galaxy Note GT-N7000? Look at the image below before you decide.


 Quick Settings
Notification Bar
 Home Screen #1
 Home Screen #2
 Drawer Screen #1
 Drawer Screen #2
 Setting Screen #1
  Setting Screen #2
 My Files
This is the Custom ROM that I used. AryaMod V6.

What you should have to get a Galaxy Note with S5 theme.
I'm using NOVA Launcher with S5 Theme.

Continue reading here

Note:
I'm from SlimKat...

3 comments:

  1. Flash via recovery file mark#3. Look at aryamod thread. Download area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. You can't change it..can't add/remove items.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete