1. It's FAST and reasonable battery life
2. Android 4.2.2
4. Multiple screen modes selection. Phone, Phablet and Tablet.
Enjoy the screens...
Disable the light... Menu and Back button will not light-up...
The S-Pen or stylus usage not so smooth. Samsung TW base much2 smoother.
You have screenshot function there... or Vol. down + Power. Hold it until the screen get captured.
For better performance load NX-Kernel once you done with PA and GAPPS. You will feel the different.
- How can I get this awesome pie thing to work?
The "nav pie" is actually pretty easy to enable. It´s important that you set your device into expanded desktop mode! Press the power button and click on expanded desktop!
After that go to Settings-> Toolbars and enable "Pie controls" From now on you can swipe up from the button (or any place where you set it to be) to get the pie!
Choose gravity, size and style!
- How can I theme the pie?
Exactly like the nav bar! Go to Hybrid properties and apply individual colors for every app under "Apps" or for all in "Interface"/ global colours
- I can't find developer settings
To activate developer settings, open Settings > About Phone & start tapping the "Build Number" (at the bottom). You'll see a countdown and then a message "You are now a Developer". Go back into settings main list, right above the "About Phone" you'll have "Developer Options".
- How can i get rid of the navigation bar?
To make the navigation bar disappear, go into hybrid properties & put "Navigation bar size" toggle to 0%
- How can i change the dpi of the lockscreen?
Lock screen dpi/size toggle is right below the navigation bar size toggle
- How can i make a screenshot?
Vol. down + Power. Hold it until the screen get captured.
- How do i activate UMS?
With the app Usb Switcher
- How can i get PIE + statusbar?
Turn navbar height to 0 and activate PIE and you're done.
- Can i have a battery percent? Can i have toggles in the statusbar?
Check Circle Battery.
Continue reading here....