How to make SCREENSHOTS in OMNI?
1. Press Volume DOWN + POWER Button + Hold for 1 second. DONE! OR
2. Press Power Button. You need to enable it in system setting.
Android KitKat 4.4.2 for GT-N7000
Add Screenshot menu selection.
Press Power button. Screenshot menu avail.
Would like to read OMNI change log? Read here
Attention! After flash NIGHTLY you will loose ROOT. What should I do?
Install SuperSu backup Script. SuperSu Added option to install add-on backup script in order to survive nightly update flashes.
ROOT will survive nightly update.
Good and responsive stylus but you can't make screen shots with it. NO PROBLEM running Samsung XXLT9 stock Photo Editor.
Download Photo-editor APK here
Show icon when using stylus will show a mouse pointer. Personally I don't like it. So, I don't check it.
But you are not able to add or remove icons in toggles.
Download these files for you to upgrade from anywhere.
1. Philz Touch for CM-11 here. If you are not sure that your current CWM able to flash OMNI, just flash Philz for CM-11. Reboot Recovery.
2. NIGHTLY build for OMNI here
3. Google Apps here
4. Download SuperSU v1.86 here. If you lost your ROOT. Flash this in recovery.
How to install? I like to use this procedure. Click here
Once I found new things, I will update it here or create new post.... keep on coming...
Continue reading here