How do I delete my WhatsApp account?
You can delete your account from within WhatsApp.
Deleting your account is an irreversible process, we cannot undo a deletion if you complete the process by accident.
Deleting your account will do the following:
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Delete you from your friends' Select contact lists.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Erase your message history on your phone.
- Delete your WhatsApp service payment information
To delete your WhatsApp account:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Press the [Menu Button] > Settings > Account > [Delete My Account].
- Enter your phone number in the full international format and tap [Delete My Account].