Monday, January 13, 2014

WhatsApp. How do I delete my account?


How do I delete my WhatsApp account?

You can delete your account from within WhatsApp.

WARNING! 
Deleting your account is an irreversible process, we cannot undo a deletion if you complete the process by accident.

Deleting your account will do the following:
  • Delete your account from WhatsApp.
  • Delete you from your friends' Select contact lists.
  • Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
  • Erase your message history on your phone.
  • Delete your WhatsApp service payment information
To delete your WhatsApp account:
  1. Open WhatsApp.
  2. Press the [Menu Button] > Settings > Account > [Delete My Account].
  3. Enter your phone number in the full international format and tap [Delete My Account].
DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment