- Download the Files first and put in your SDCARD [CWM zip][ SU-Busybox-Installer.zip]
- Reboot to recovery. (Home+Volume UP+Power button)
- Choose apply update from external storage. (use vol up/down to select, power to enter)
- Choose CWM.zip and wait until CWM recovery appear.
- Choose install zip from sdcard or external SD(Now use touch function to select choice)
- Choose and Install SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
- You are done and now your device is ROOTED
With Mobile ODIN you could load CF-ROOT kernel.
-Some user reported fail to connect to WIFI after loading CF-Root
-I do not load CF-ROOT since previous steps provide me root and CWM. That good enough
Continue reading here