Friday, May 11, 2012

Picasa unable to retrieve account information (Android 4.0.3)

Do you have problem with Picasa on your Android 4.03 phone? You are not able to share via Picasa? DO NOT factory reset your phone! Try out solution below first. It might help :)

Picasa. Unable to select Album. Click Upload and failed. Try steps below.

 
1. Go to your account and sync option in Settings
2. Remove all others account and left your GMail account only!
3. Try Picasa share again. It should work. It's work for me.

Note:
You can start added others account back. If you are getting the problem again, means the new added account have problem (wait for Google Fix)



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I am so lucky I found this post as I had the same problem with Picasa uploads unable to retrieve account information. Thanks a lot for sharing, I actually just removed and re-added my Google account and now it works perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 AM

    Thank you so much. It worked for me too. I only delete dropbox acc and it worked :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I have many account. Problem with Picasa on my Android 4.0.4 phone fixed after delete only Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked perfectly! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook was the problem for me as well. Thanks for the info. Now if only we had a fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete