Sources inside the companies confirmed that the event will see the launch of a major new product, heavily rumoured to be the Samsung Nexus Prime. The new handset that will run Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of the operating system.
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Ultra-thin design and 4.65 inch Super AMOLED HD
- 1280 x 720 HD screen
- Texas Instrument’s OMAP 4460 chip dual-core or an ultra low-power 28nm Krait-based Snapdragon
- Processor from Qualcomm
- 1.2GHz or 1.5GHz.
- 16GB internal memory
- 1GB of RAM
- 4G LTE radio
- 1080p HD video capture and playback.
- 8MP camera and a 2MP front-facing camera
What's best? The home, search, back and menu buttons are now going to be part of the software on the Android phone.
There's no Samsung Nexus Prime Malaysia release date as of yet, but we will keep you updated. I'm looking for bigger screen for better reading.