Wednesday, November 23, 2011

N7000: How to add CWM into ROOTED Galaxy Note


I had ROOTED my Galaxy Note ZSKK1 and I would like to add CWM into it. What should I do?

Ok. Now you are ready to add CWM. Follow steps here
For my case, I copied KK1 zImage file into "InitialCFRootFlasher\zImage" folder. Run "already-rooted.bat"


DONE. Success!!!!

Note: You have successfully ROOT KK1 + CWM with CF-Root kernel.

 CWM Installed

Successfully run it..............Now I can find good ODEX custom theme for my galaxy note....sure many people have cook it :)

I need battery % only..just like my SGS...




2 comments:

  1. yesss
    thanks alot broo
    wa caya sama lu..
    2.3.6...

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete