Download these files:
1. Run ODIN on your PC
Note: Make sure your phone is 100% for better battery calibration
2. Odin Configuration (See image above for files setup)
- Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, and F. Reset Time options.
- Check and select .pit file
- Check and select PDA file
- Check and select PHONE file
- Check and select CSC file
Note: Bootloader. Leave it BLANK
3. Ready your phone in Download Mode by pressing
Volume down + Home + Power on Button, then press Volume Up to continue.
4. Connect your PC and Phone via USB cable provided until COM port connected.
5. Once ready, click Start button
6. Sit back and relax and let's it finished. Green and PASS
7. Disconnect phone. DONE
Do the reset by pressing *2767*3855# from dial pad. Extremely dangerous. It will WIPE your phone after pressing #. Do BACK-UP!
Important: After reboot remember to Change Language to English on the first screen. By default it's Chinese.
For your knowledge:
- PDA is the operating system with its programs and settings included.
- PHONE is the modem firmware file, parts of which are required to access the hardware.
- CSC (for consumer software customisation) are the regional settings applied which may install additional programs as well as provider-specific settings (APN).
-Moving from one region to another region ROM required ODIN in order to have proper or clean firmware installed. Patching technique sometime might introduce unexpected problem.
-Rooting using zergRUSH is the cleanest way to inject SU and Busybox.
How to ROOT it, click here OR using the safest way zergRUSH
Continue reading here