Saturday, January 07, 2012

Unifi D-Link setup

I have Wifi problem before where I had more than 5 devices connected to my unifi router. When new device coming in, it's fail to connect. It's happen to my Samsung Galaxy s and Galaxy Note..but not to notebook and iPhone 3GS.

I had been advised by TMNet call center and XDA forumer to play with the channel and security setting. After a few try, now I don't have the problem anymore. Here is the screen and hope could help your wifi problem.

Login to unifi. http://192.168.0.1

Wireless Setup > Manual Wireless connection setup
Check out the Channel. Set to 9 or 11. Then check out WPA2 setup as well.

If you are using Unifi black TMRnd router, check out advanced wireless.
(Thank firestonez from Lowyatt.net)


DHCP enable.
Connected!



3 comments:

  1. You are doing job and this post is really helpful. is it every d-link router
    have different configuration setting according to model @ techsupportrouter .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be eligible to get a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a chance you are qualified to get a GALAXY S8 PHONE.

    ReplyDelete