Faster, better touch and better battery usage.
Download N7000XXLA1_N7000OXALA1_OXA.rar here
- Set your phone to download mode (home+volumne down+power button)
- Connect you phone to PC USB port
- Wait until ID COM come out. Means you are connected.
- Click [Start]. Sit back and relax.
- Once completed and restart, Remove your USB cable and start configure your phone.
Click on your Market and select My Apps. Google will auto install previously installed apps. :)
I don't have titanium backup. Google have think about it. Flashing new firmware and Google clouds/market will be ready to re-install apps.
I'm lucky because I have 5MB line at home (UNIFI). No problem re-download all the apps again. If you don't have good network connection, Titanium backup is a must!
-You have to configure each apps again :(
-Login to facebook, twitter, evernote, google+, email clients and etc