Download N7000XXLA4 here
2. SS_DL.dll (Flash via ODIN Ignore this file)
Have CRC problem? This is what I did. Using IZArc I convert the "zip" file to "7z" file format.
Unzip "N7000XXLA4_N7000OXALA4_DBT.7z". You should be able to extract it :)
How to install it?
1. Run ODIN
2. Select TAR/MD5 file. See image below
3. Just fill in PDA. The rest leave it blank.... Connect your phone to PC and waits for COM Port connection.
4. Click [Start] button. Sit back and relax.
5. Once restart. Remove USB cable. DONE
Good News. It's a NO WIPE version. Your phone data and configuration just like before flashing it. No data or application restore required.
If you already rooted and would like to upgrade to LA4. Download CF-Root-SGN_XX_OXA_LA4-v5.0-CWM5.zip here. You need to flash it via Mobile Odin.
Continue reading CF-ROOT for Galaxy Note here