Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to install DEODEX DXLC2+ROOT

You don't have to worry about yellow traingle or binary counter. It's SAFE! It's NO WIPE.

What should I do?
1. Download this DEODEX DXLC2+ROOT
2. Run Desktop ODIN

Before. PDA only!
DO NOT re-partition

After. DONE

You should have this. ROOT+DEODEX.

Why should I install this DEODEX?
Because I need to install Theme. Since most ofthe theme develop for DEODEX only.

I'm stock from previous version. Can I load this?
Yes. You can and it's NO WIPE

I have root+CWM. Can I load this?
Yes. But your Superuser will be REMOVED (replace by this installed version) and CWM will be REMOVED. You may wait for CF-ROOT kernel for DXLC2 ROOT+CWM or just load CF-Root XXLC1 kernel. It's works!

 Loading CF-ROOT XXLC1 kernel via Mobile ODIN

Kernel changed to XXLC1. No problemo.


Continue reading related to DEODEX DXLC2+ROOT and CF-ROOT



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    kenapa xjadi aku buat,,,nothing happen at all...any advice sir? saya stock LC2...nak rooted..ikut kat atas..tp xjadi papepon..help me sifu...tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Add ym aku.. krahoz
    Aku tunjuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:01 PM

    aku da add...tq bro...

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya guna samsung note kernel version N7000DXLC2...macam mana nak root??...

    ReplyDelete
  5. assalamualaikum. saya newbie.
    sila beri tunjuk ajar untuk root galaxy note N7000DXLC2 GINGERBREAD. harap membantu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete