Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jig for Galaxy Note

Just receive Jig for my Galaxy Note from Lowyatt.Net Garage for RM22 only! Sold by weeluvmal


It can be used to get your Galaxy Note to download mode in case you have brick it. Tested it's working.

How to test it:
  1. Power Off your phone.
  2. Slot in the Jig into micro USB port
  3. Power On
  4. You will be load to Download Mode

Once you are in download mode, you can use PC ODIN to flash stock ROM. No more worry :)

Note:
You can use it to remove yellow triangle as well. Check out this link

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    I did order one also but haven't arrive yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once paid and update him for delivery. Via PosLaju. 1 day only.

      Delete
  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete