Thursday, October 06, 2011

New Firmware coming I9000XXJVT

New firmware coming to SGS user. I9000XXJVT Android 2.3.5 Build Date Sep 29 ready for download.
Note: Wow! Samsung-updates site had exceed limit. Lucky me...I'm done. :). 
  • I'm uploading it to dropbox in case you need it.
  • I'm using Dropbox to share file. FREE 2GB space. 

What's new (for the moment):
  • blue over-glow effect
  • endless scrolling app menu
  • endless scrolling home screen menu
  • App are installing faster.Something is different with this firmware it's definitely faster.Apps are loading faster.
  • Start market couple of times and it will update itself to the latest version.
  • One thing to add is that JVT has the best modem ever, phone signal has been full
  • No WiFi bugs
  • RAM= 336 mo

Bad news
  • APN Setting GONE
  • Someone report there is phone Force Close (FC)


Flash using 3 files (ODIN): 
PIT=s1_odin_20100512.pit
PDA=CODE_I9000XXJVT_CL617736_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.md5
PHONE=MODEM_I9000XXJVT_REV_00_CL1064602.tar.md5
CSC=GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVT.tar.md5

How to flash it? After the break......

Note: While downloading get your phone battery 100% charge and all your data backup to your PC or cloud...
Continue reading here....

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 AM

    "APN Setting GONE" what does this means..apn setting is not visible??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:48 PM

    I'm getting force close on phone application quite often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you clear everything after flash? factory reset, dalvik and cache..

    I hv phone FC when using earphone..but sometime..

    with JVU..so far no phone FC even when using earphone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete